- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Wallis weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 319319 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The January weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wallis in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in January?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in January?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Wallis in January and the average monthly rainfall is 319mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Wallis in January?
On average 1 day in January in Wallis is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in January 2022. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:21||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:30||18:19|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:37||18:19|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in Wallis & Futuna in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis & Futuna in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.