- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Wallis weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The July weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in July?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wallis in July and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in July 2022. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:08||17:29|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:08||17:33|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:06||17:37|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.