- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Lesotho covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Lesotho plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Lesotho · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Lesotho
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Lesotho Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Lesotho showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 16/12/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Lesotho Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Lesotho recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Lesotho.
Lesotho coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Lesotho - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Lesotho - Ministry of Health, Lesotho
- Coronavirus timeline in Lesotho - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCDO travel advice
Lesotho travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Lesotho including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Lesotho due to the coronavirus?
Lesotho is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Lesotho?
Lesotho is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Lesotho
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.