- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Maseru weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The August weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Hotel deal finder
How hot is it in Maseru in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maseru in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Maseru in August and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in August 2021. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:54||17:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:42||17:47|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:26||17:55|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.