- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Maseru weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The August weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maseru in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Maseru in August and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in August 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:54||17:39|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:42||17:47|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:26||17:55|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.