- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Maseru weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maseru in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in December - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Maseru in December and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in December 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:03||18:56|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:05||19:06|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:13||19:13|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.