- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Maseru weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The December weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maseru in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in December - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Maseru in December and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in December 2021. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:03||18:56|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:05||19:06|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:13||19:13|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.