- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Maseru weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The June weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Maseru in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Maseru in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in June - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Maseru in June and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in June 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:56||17:19|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:02||17:19|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:05||17:23|
- Save up to 10% when you book at the same time
- Book holidays with friends to get discount
- Must be aged 18-39. T&Cs apply.
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st Dec 2021
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.