- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Maseru weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The January weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Maseru in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Maseru in January and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in January 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:14||19:13|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:26||19:13|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:39||19:08|
- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.