- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Maseru weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The May weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maseru in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maseru in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in May 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:38||17:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:47||17:25|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:56||17:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.