- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Maseru weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The March weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Maseru in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Maseru in March and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in March 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:01||18:43|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:11||18:26|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:20||18:08|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.