- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Maseru weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Lesotho
How hot is it in Maseru in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Maseru in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Maseru in March and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in March 2021. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:02||18:43|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:11||18:26|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:20||18:08|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.