- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Maseru weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The April weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Maseru in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Maseru in April and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maseru in April 2022. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:20||18:07|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:28||17:51|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:37||17:37|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.