- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Maseru weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Lesotho
The July weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Maseru in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Maseru in July, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in July - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maseru in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Maseru in July and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in July 2021. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:05||17:23|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:03||17:30|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:55||17:38|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.