- Explore top rated places to stay at destinations worldwide
- Search by destination, price, property type & more
- Plus filter by superhosts & Airbnb plus
Guam coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Guam and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Guam.
Guam coronavirus live updates
- Travellers' health for Guam - Guam Department of Public Health
- Coronavirus timeline in Guam - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Guam due to the coronavirus?
Some non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering Guam. Arrivals in Guam face a period of quarantine.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Guam?
If you arrive in the UK from Guam you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Guam coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Guam coronavirus statistics on the Wednesday 23rd September 2020 reported at 04:23 (UTC) on 23rd September 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 2,190
- Total number of deaths to date: 37
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 43
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 2
Guam coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Oceania
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|Northern Mariana Islands||69||2||0||0||23/09/20|
|Papua New Guinea||527||7||10||0||23/09/20|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for Guam
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.