- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Agana weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The July weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in July?
The average sea temperature around Agana in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Agana in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in July?
On average 1.5 days in July in Agana are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Agana sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Agana in July 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:58||18:52|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:02||18:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||18:49|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.