- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Agana weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The March weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Agana in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in March?
The average sea temperature around Agana in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Agana in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Agana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in March 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:37||18:30|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:28||18:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:18||18:33|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.