- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Agana weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The March weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Agana in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in March?
The average sea temperature around Agana in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Agana in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Agana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Agana sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Agana in March 2022. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:37||18:30|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:28||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:18||18:33|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.