- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Agana weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guam
How hot is it in Agana in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in November - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in November?
The average sea temperature around Agana in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Agana in November?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Agana in November and the average monthly rainfall is 228mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in November?
On average 1.4 days in November in Agana are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in November 2020. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:15||17:54|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:20||17:51|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:28||17:52|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.