- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Agana weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guam
How hot is it in Agana in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Agana in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in January?
The average sea temperature around Agana in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Agana in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Agana in January and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in January?
On average less than 1 day in January in Agana is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in January 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:44||18:05|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:48||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:48||18:21|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.