- Save up to 20% on worldwide car hire in the Holiday Autos sale
- Discount is automatically applied when you book online
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Agana weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 363363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The August weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in August - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in August?
The average sea temperature around Agana in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Agana in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Agana in August and the average monthly rainfall is 363mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in August?
On average 2.2 days in August in Agana are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in August 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:06||18:49|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:08||18:42|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:10||18:33|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.