- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Agana weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 343343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The September weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in September?
The average sea temperature around Agana in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Agana in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in September and the average monthly rainfall is 343mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in September?
On average 2.3 days in September in Agana are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in September 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:10||18:32|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:10||18:22|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:10||18:12|
- Save up to 20% on worldwide car hire in the Holiday Autos sale
- Discount is automatically applied when you book online
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.