- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Agana weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guam
How hot is it in Agana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in April?
The average sea temperature around Agana in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Agana in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in April?
On average less than 1 day in April in Agana is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in April 2021. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:17||18:33|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:08||18:34|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:00||18:36|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.