- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Agana weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guam
The February weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Agana in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in February?
The average sea temperature around Agana in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Agana in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in February and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Agana sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Agana in February 2022. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:48||18:21|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:44||18:26|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:38||18:29|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.