- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
El Salvador coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for El Salvador and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in El Salvador.
El Salvador coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for El Salvador - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for El Salvador - Ministry of Health, El Salvador
- Coronavirus timeline in El Salvador - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to El Salvador due to the coronavirus?
Negative COVID-19 test results are required for all arrivals.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from El Salvador?
If you arrive in the UK from El Salvador you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
El Salvador coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest El Salvador coronavirus statistics on the Wednesday 2nd December 2020 reported at 05:27 (UTC) on 2nd December 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 39,130
- Total number of deaths to date: 1,120
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 725
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 6
El Salvador coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Central America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for El Salvador
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.