- Save up to 40% on hotel stays with Barcelo
- Book in winter sale including 10% with My Barcelo
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
San Salvador weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The April weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Hotel deal finder
How hot is it in San Salvador in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in San Salvador in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in San Salvador in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in April 2021. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:53||18:09|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:44||18:10|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:36||18:13|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.