- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
San Salvador weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The April weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in San Salvador in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in San Salvador in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in April 2022. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:53||18:09|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:44||18:10|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:36||18:12|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.