- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
San Salvador weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 317317 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for El Salvador
How hot is it in San Salvador in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in San Salvador in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in August?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in San Salvador in August and the average monthly rainfall is 317mm.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in August 2021. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:41||18:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:44||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:45||18:08|
- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in El Salvador in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.