- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
San Salvador weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 330330 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The July weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in San Salvador in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in July?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in San Salvador in July and the average monthly rainfall is 330mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in July 2021. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:33||18:28|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:37||18:28|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:41||18:25|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.