- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
San Salvador weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The February weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Salvador in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in February - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in San Salvador in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in February 2022. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:24||17:57|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:20||18:02|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:14||18:05|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.