- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
San Salvador weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The March weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in San Salvador in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in San Salvador in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in March 2022. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:13||18:05|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:04||18:07|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:53||18:09|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.