- Save up to 60% on hotel stays with Barcelo
- Book in Black Friday sale including 10% with My Barcelo
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
San Salvador weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The November weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Salvador in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in San Salvador in November and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in November 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:51||17:29|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:57||17:26|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:04||17:27|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in El Salvador in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.