- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
San Salvador weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 160160 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The May weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in San Salvador in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in San Salvador in May and the average monthly rainfall is 160mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in May 2022. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:35||18:13|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:30||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:28||18:21|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.