- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
San Salvador weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The January weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in San Salvador in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in January - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Salvador in January?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in San Salvador in January and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in January 2021. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:20||17:41|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:24||17:49|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:24||17:57|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in El Salvador in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.