- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Peru
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Lima weather in September 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lima sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in September 2020. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||18:05|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:02||18:04|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:52||18:04|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Where's hot in Peru in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.