- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Jerusalem weather in September 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jerusalem weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jerusalem in September is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 86% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jerusalem in September 2019. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:14||19:04|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:23||18:46|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:32||18:26|
- Book car hire for a 3 day weekend for the price of 2 days
- Rental period must include a Saturday
- Offer available at locations across the UK & Europe
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details