- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Penticton weather in September 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Penticton in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penticton in September and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in September 2020. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:15||19:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:36||19:10|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:58||18:38|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in British Columbia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.