- 2021 rail tour holidays held at 2020 prices
- 3 free perks worth up to £500 per couple
- Book Rocky Mountaineer train tours in 2021/2022
Penticton weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Penticton in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penticton in July and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Penticton in July 2022. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:56||21:08|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:10||20:59|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:28||20:40|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.