- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Penticton weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Penticton in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Penticton in January, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Penticton in January and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in January 2021. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:55||16:10|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:48||16:29|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:31||16:53|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.