- Save £100 per couple on select Cosmos tours in 2022
- Explore Ireland, Wales, Dublin, Scotland & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Penticton weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Penticton in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Penticton in January, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Penticton in January and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Penticton in January 2022. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:55||16:10|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:48||16:29|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:31||16:53|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.