- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Penticton weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The August weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Penticton in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Penticton in August and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in August 2021. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:30||20:38|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:52||20:13|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:13||19:43|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in British Columbia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.