- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Penticton weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Penticton in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Penticton in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Penticton in April and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Penticton in April 2022. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:35||19:30|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:06||19:52|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:38||20:15|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.