- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Penticton weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Penticton in June, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Penticton in June and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Penticton in June 2022. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:56||20:57|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:51||21:07|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:55||21:08|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.