- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Penticton weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The September weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Penticton in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penticton in September and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Penticton in September 2021. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:15||19:41|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:35||19:11|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:57||18:38|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.