- Save on holidays to Italy in 2021/2022
- Book holidays to Tuscany, Neapolitan Riviera & more
- Visit Venice, Rome, Naples, Puglia & destinations across Italy
Olbia weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The August weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Olbia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Olbia in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in August?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Olbia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olbia in August 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:18||20:38|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:33||20:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:48||19:56|
- Book holiday parks in France, Italy, Spain & more
- Save with top deals from Al Fresco Holidays
- Deals include long stay discounts, group offers & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Sardinia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.