- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Olbia weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The May weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Olbia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Olbia in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in May?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Olbia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olbia in May 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:20||20:19|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:03||20:34|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:53||20:47|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Sardinia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.