- Save up to 35% on luxury villas in Italy for 2020/2021
- Destinations include Tuscany, Umbria and the Italian Lakes
- Filter villas by facilities or browse by map
Olbia weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The January weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Olbia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Olbia in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in January - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in January?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in January is 14°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Olbia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olbia in January 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:47||17:05|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:44||17:20|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:33||17:38|
- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is warm in Sardinia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.