- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Olbia weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The June weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Olbia in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Olbia in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in June - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in June?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Olbia in June and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Olbia in June 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:52||20:48|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:50||20:56|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:53||20:58|
- Browse latest offers on 96 campsites in Italy
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.