- Save on summer 2021 holidays with Mark Warner
- Book resorts in Turkey, Greece & Sardinia
- Holiday prices start from just £749 per person
Olbia weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The February weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Olbia in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Olbia in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in February?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in February is 13°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Olbia in February and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Olbia in February 2022. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:33||17:39|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:18||17:55|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:58||18:12|
- Save up to 20% on family holidays in summer 2021
- Book July holidays in France, Croatia & Italy
- Travel between 1st Jul & 16th Jul 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.