- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Olbia weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The November weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Olbia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Olbia in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in November - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in November?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Olbia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Olbia in November 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:53||17:18|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:09||17:03|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:26||16:55|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.