- Save on summer 2021 holidays with Mark Warner
- Book resorts in Turkey, Greece & Sardinia
- Holiday prices start from just £749 per person
Olbia weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The April weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Olbia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Olbia in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in April?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Olbia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Olbia in April 2022. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:06||19:47|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:43||20:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:22||20:17|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.