- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Olbia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The March weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Olbia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Olbia in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in March?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Olbia in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Olbia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Olbia in March 2022. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:56||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:32||18:30|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:07||19:46|
- Save up to 20% on luxury villas in Italy for 2021/2022
- Destinations include Tuscany, Umbria and the Italian Lakes
- Filter villas by facilities or browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.