- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Olbia weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sardinia
The July weather guide for Olbia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Olbia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Olbia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Olbia in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Olbia in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Olbia in July?
The average sea temperature around Olbia in July is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Olbia in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Olbia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Olbia sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olbia in July 2021. Select a month to view Olbia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:54||20:58|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:04||20:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||20:39|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Sardinia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.