- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Saba weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Saba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Saba
The September weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Saba in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in September?
The average sea temperature around Saba in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Saba in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Saba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Saba in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in Saba are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in September 2021. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:59||18:26|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:01||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:03||18:02|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.