- Find cheap flights to Saba with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Saba weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Saba in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in November?
The average sea temperature around Saba in November is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Saba in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Saba in November and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in November 2020. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:12||17:41|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:19||17:37|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:27||17:37|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.