- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Saba weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Saba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Saba
The May weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Saba in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in May?
The average sea temperature around Saba in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Saba in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Saba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in May 2021. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:47||18:34|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:40||18:39|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:37||18:44|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.